3.02.2007

To My People

Sorry for not writing over the past few days. There is lots of action going on in the homefront. When I say a lot of action, I mean A LOT. I have been applying for grants, both year-out and research, receiving really poor exam scores back, writing differentials, reading for a final exam, and crying. So, bear with me. There will be more Anonymous writings tomorrow (Friday).

On the good side of the bridge, you can now Digg, e-mail, send to facebook, subscribe, and still comment on each day's entry. Give it a go!

One Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry things have been rough...but as a medical student, please know you are still very much my idol...you will get through this, you will be a great doctor one day...I am soooo glad I found tour blog. Please take good care, I love your blog and look forward to visiting it often.

Thanks again, tracy

bakestuff@hotmail.com