2.15.2007

Love

It's the day of Love, which is why it has taken me so long to write and which is why I won't be writing much today. I love loving things. I love food. I love learning. I love the sun. I love the snow. I love the rain. I love being outside. I love sleeping. I love being awake. I love people. I love animals. I love to love things. I love hot sauce. I love clothes. I love biting my nails. I love letting my nails grow. I love shopping until I drop and also dropping until I shop. I love when airlines cancel your flights and don't tell you. I love cartoons but I also love cars. I love world-class activities like golf and sailing. I love weightlifters who eat lots of protein. I love to love things. I love traveling. I love gateways. I love arches. I love roses. I love posies. I love sushi. I love nakedness. I love the US Virgin Islands. I love infants and children. I love foreign nationals. I love Terra Blues. I love breathtaking landscapes. I love water on a cold day and I love hot tea on a warm day. I love distractions from daily life. I love urban sophistication. I love Arizona. I love the weather.com moving radar screens. I love earning miles. I love not earning money. I love stores where people treat you nice. I love waffles with chocolate sauce. I love papyrus. I love luxury. I love low-fares. I love Grays Papaya. I love popularity. I love America. I love the World. I love making memories. I like eating rice cookies. I love the second when soy sauce hits my tongue. I love wiping. I love winning. I love sprinting. I love shooting baskets. I love being on hold and listening to automated messages. I love the smell of a puppy. I love the smell of circulating airplane air. I love the little bags people carry dogs in. I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so how come you only like eating rice cookies? something against the rice? or the cookie?

`jenniferhawke.com